Who we are
Our website address is: https://indigo-slots.com.
Personal information: methods of collecting and protecting your personal data
Personal data of users means information about visitors of our Site by which they can be identified. We don’t hide anything, each user can contact the controller https://indigo-slots.com/ for any questions regarding the use of his personal data.
This is how we collect information about visitors to our Site:
- Views from the Site. Regardless of whether you have an account or not, information is collected automatically via the IP address of your computer. If you use the mobile version of the resource, information about your mobile operator and the unique identification number of your gadget is collected.
- Newsletter. When users subscribe to our news and promotions, the system stores their names and email addresses. If you unsubscribe, messages regarding your account may be sent to the specified e-mail.
- Profiles created. The system remembers the personal information you’ve specified during the registration in the account creation form.
- Contact with technical support. When contacting technical support, the user also indicates the necessary data for communication.
The Site uses the provided information only for marketing purposes. That is, the visitor will be informed of all promotions, contests, sweepstakes, updates and other important information by sending messages.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
However, the Site Administration reserves the right to send statistics about your visit to the resource without indicating the identity of the user. The Site may also provide personal data to related companies and branches for business purposes, but within the framework of the law.
In there is a reorganization, sale or merger of the web portal, registered information may be transferred in the manner prescribed by law, and by informing users about this until the moment when the information becomes the object of another Policy.
According to the law on the protection of personal data, a visitor to a web resource has the right to:
- request access to his personal information;
- delete registered personal data;
- request correction of the entered information;
- object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- request a restriction on the processing of his personal information;
- withdraw his consent to direct marketing.
At the same time, the user bears certain obligations to the Site. So, visitors who have not reached the age of 18 cannot create an account in the system. The registered is stored in a secure archive for analytical and statistical data information on the web portal.